Wednesday, July 1, 2009

the incident


so pretty much every time brian is away something happens. most of the time the dogs run away, tornadoes decide to appear, i get sick. fun times. so today I was trying to work from home and take care of MaryRyan. I have now proven you cannot do both of these things at the same time. I was busy at the computer thinking MaryRyan was at my feet and when i looked down and didn't see her, I went into the kitchen to find her sitting by bella's food bowl watching her eat. Then I see that she is chewing something. Yes, she was eating her food. It's organic dog food..does that make it any better?

p.s. happy to report she is feeling much better today. hooray for meds!

1 comment:

lisa said...

Oh dear! I'm waiting for that day! At least her ear hasn't bothered her appetite!

I've been thinking about your pups...every now and then I hear a stray firework around here and I remember last year's July 4th...!